LEARN PORTUGUESE WITH NATIVE TEACHERS!
Ph. 02 8097 8823
This is the course to enrol in if you have attended a Beginners A class or if you know the basics of the language ( see our Beginners A class content)
Here below some of the topics will be covered in the Beginners B course
- Expressing more feelings
- Describe yourself, your family and people
- More numbers, read and understand prices
- Talking about cities and populations
- Likes and dislikes
- Question words
- Conversations in different situations
- More adjectives
- All articles
- Adjectives and demonstrative pronouns
- Prepositions and adverbs of time
- Present tense - Irregular verbs
- More Adjectives
- and more
Enrol in this course ( fill the form and pay your fees through this page or check other payment options)
* Firstly we do our job with passion, we love teaching and we adore our country!
* We are all native Portuguese speakers and speak fluent English, which is essential, particularly when teaching to beginner students.
* We are very professional, patient and friendly; our lessons are fun and very interactive; thanks to our teaching method our students learn the language easily and gain the confidence required to speak in different
* We are located in the heart of Manly, which is very convenient for all those people who live in the Northern Beaches and don’t want to travel to the city.
* We are 3 walking minutes from the wharf which makes it easy also for the people who work in the city but live on the other side of the bridge!
* We also offer home and office tutoring, both for individuals and groups. We operate in the Sydney CBD, in the North shore, Northern beaches and Eastern Suburbs.
* At the Language Hub you can also learn Italian, French, Spanish and English as a second language with our mother tongue teachers.
We are currently only running the Beginners classes but If you are an individual and wish to join a different group, let us know and, if
possible, accordingly to your level and availability we will organize it for you.