Covid 19 - Update
The safety of our students and teachers is our priority and additional safety measures are being taken at to help protect everyone on site. These include:
- Additional cleaning measures
- Reduced class sizes to allow for social distancing
- Provision of hand sanitiser and wipes to encourage regular hand hygiene
- Regular wiping of frequently used surfaces
- Do not attend classes if you are feeling unwell.
- Regularly clean your hands with soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
- Practice cough etiquette (keep away from other people, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing, and clean your hands.
- Practice recommended social distancing.
23rd March - Update
Please notice that all classes are currently running On-line, through the app "Zoom meetings" ( free download). The app allows students to attend to classes seeing each other and interacting like in a classroom. Virtual whiteboards, chats, videos, listening exercices and more tools are shared easily making classes more effective, dynamic and fun. Classes can be joined through the use of a phone, tablet, or computer. When the health crisis will end and face to face classes will be possible again, students will be able to choose between On-line or In-school classes.
Interested in How it works? Read here